- You forced the Mango updated on your Dell Venue Pro. (Here's a page with instructions if you haven't seen it yet: http://www.wpcentral.com/force-mango-update-early-through-zune-software)
- Someone sends you a text message with an image.
- When you click the "Get media content now" link, the message flickers but you don't see the image.
The "MMS Proxy" setting s was erased from your phone when you applied the software update.
- Dial the number ##634# to launch the diagnostics page.
- Go to "MMS Settings"
- After the Mango update, all of these fields were blank for me.
- Click the "Restore system defaults" button.
- You'll get a "Success, Setting is Done!" message.
- You'll see your carrier's values in the text boxes.
- Now go back to the messaging app and you should see the images when you click the "Get media content now" link.